Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Quest of a Lifetime

There have been times in my life where I have needed to know that a certain principle of the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. At times, it has been frustrating when I pray to God because I feel like he hasn't answered me. This last general conference, President Uchtdorf said:

"Your testimony of the living Son of God and His restored Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, may not come as quickly as you desire, but I promise you this: if you do your part, it will come.

"And it will be glorious."

I can add my testimony that I know this is true. Coming to know these things are true may very well be a quest for the rest of my life. I don't know everything is true, but I have faith that it is. I love this gospel.



No comments:

Post a Comment