Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

Wow! I can't believe that it is almost mothers day! I am so grateful for a wonderful mother who has always been there to love and support me. She is simply the greatest mom ever! She is so patient, loving, and kind. You can never be in her presence and not feel loved and appreciated.

  

                   
  
 
 
I would encourage EVERYONE to check out motherhood.mormon.org! We know that motherhood is the highest, and holiest of callings. I am grateful that my mom understood the importance of the role of motherhood. I would not be who I am today without her righteous influence in my life. It truly was her that taught me everything I know.
 
Thank you mom for everything you have done and continue to do for me! Your sacrifice and love is the greatest! I love you!
 
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."--Abraham Lincoln
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment