Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Doubting Nothing

Today we had a very wonderful district meeting! Our district leader, Elder Hebert, shared a scripture that I really liked!

Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth.  --Moroni 9:21
 
 
I know that this is true! I know that if we believe in Christ and doubt nothing, it SHALL be granted unto us! We must have the faith that things can happen! If we have faith, the Lord will grant unto us any righteous desire! It is my testimony that we have a loving Heavenly Father who wants to hear from us! He is there and willing to listen to anything we have to say! We must only muster up the courage to speak to him. I know that if you show Faith, the Lord will hear you and will answer your prayers! Believe in miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment