Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Grateful

Mostly, I cannot even begin to say how grateful I am for the many blessings that I have been given. I desire to express my gratitude for a loving Heavenly Father who is always there to bless me. I am grateful for his son Jesus Christ and his infinite atonement. I am grateful for the Holy Spirit that leads me, comforts me, and warns me. I am grateful for the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. I am grateful for the opportunity I have had to make promises with God, like baptism.

I am blessed to have a wonderful, supportive family. Without them, I would not be where I am today. I am grateful for Panaca, and the wonderful people there that played a role in my conversion. I am grateful for talents, food, and friends.

Please know that this is definitely not close to a complete list of things I am grateful for. My heart is full with love and thanksgiving. There is no place that I would rather be than here in Vancouver serving my Heavenly Father and Savior. I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!






















No comments:

Post a Comment