Saturday, January 4, 2014

With An Eye Single to the Glory of God




D&C 4:5
And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

 This morning I was studying about living my life "with an eye single to the glory of God". I came across a scripture in Matthew 6:22-24. It says:

  22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
If our EYE be single, then our whole body shall be full of light. 

Light.

Light is a very interesting concept. I came across several scriptures on the subject of light that I thought I would share with everyone. These verses are true and can teach us so much about being an example.









 Which truth shineth. This is the light of Christ. As also he is in the sun, and the light of the sun, and the power thereof by which it was made.












I hope that we all can be the light that the world needs. Seek light first, then will you be able to shine!



https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1520823_1398161747099024_2136164009_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment